Suggested Family Activities • Celebrate Look Up at The Sky Day Celebrate Look Up at The Sky Day today and explore the splendor that rests just over our heads. Start out by checking out the Read more…
Library Closings and Special Statements
• The Tishomingo Library will be closed on Wednesday, April 14 and Friday, April 16
• The Blue Mountain Library will be closed on Thursday, April 15 and Tuesday, April 20
• The Belmont Library will be closed on Friday, April 16, Friday, April 23, and Tuesday, April 27
• The Walnut and Chalybeate Libraries are temporarily closed
Learn more about hoopla digital here.
Click here for help and to learn more!
- Several branches of the Northeast Regional Library will begin offering public access computer use to patrons by appointment. Branches where this service will be available are Booneville, Burnsville, Corinth, Iuka and Ripley.
- In order to continue to safeguard the safety of staff and patrons, the following computer rules will be in effect:
- Only one user will be allowed in the building at a time.
- Computer use is for educational, personal research and business purposes only. Gaming and watching videos will not be allowed at this time so that as many patrons as possible may be accommodated each day.
- Computer use will have a one-hour limit.
- Computer users will be directed to enter the computer use area from a designated entrance to avoid contact with staff providing curbside delivery, copying and faxing services.
- Per CDC and MS State Health recommendations, masks are strongly encouraged to continue to protect against the spread of COVID.
- For more information about this service or to make a reservation for a computer, please contact your local branch.
- In order to allow better access to e-books, e-audios and e-magazines through our partnerships with Hoopla, OverDrive and R&B Digital, NERL is allowing members of our communities who need library cards to receive a library card number via email. Please send your name, mailing address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- If you currently have a library card and are experiencing technical difficulties accessing our digital materials, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Previous updates are available at the following link:
- COVID-19 UPDATES, RESOURCES, AND INFORMATION
Featured Events and Services
Search Our Online Card Catalog
Northeast Regional Library Blog
Northeast Regional Library1023 N Fillmore St, Corinth, MS 38834
Call usPhone: 662-287-7311
Mon - Fri, 8:00-22:00