Web or Mobile
You can stream titles instantly through your desktop browser or our mobile app. If you use our mobile app, you can also download titles to your device for offline playback later, where Wi-Fi may be unavailable. Titles are automatically returned and removed from your device at the end of the lending period.
In order to checkout movies, TV, and music from hoopla, you need a valid library card from Northeast Regional Library:
- Cards are free to residents of Alcorn, Prentiss, Tippah and Tishomingo Counties. Non-residents may purchase a card for a fee.
Create an Account:
- Go to www.hoopladigital.com.
- Click Get Started in the middle of the page.
- Enter an email address and password and click Next.
- Choose your library from the drop down menu. Type Northeast Regional Library into the search box and select it when it appears in the drop down box. Click Next.
- Enter your library card number. Click Next.
- Click on the blue Sign Me Up button.
- Going forward, you will login with your email and password to checkout Hoopla titles.
Browse and Checkout:
- Library customers may check out up to 5 items per month, and choose from ebooks and audiobooks.
- Browse the different formats or use the Search feature to look for a particular title.
- When you find a title you’d like to check out, click the Borrow button. The item is added to your borrowed titles.
- You can access the title by streaming it through your browser or by downloading the free hoopla app on your smartphone or tablet (see below.)
- Audiobooks, comics and ebooks check out for 21 days. At the end of the loan period, the items expire and are removed from your account—there is no need to return items, and no late fees!
Use the hoopla App:
- Search for hoopla digital in your device’s app store. The app is currently available for iOS and Android (Google Play).
- Sign in with your email and password.
- When you check out an item on the app, you have the option to download it to your device. Enjoy your movies or music offline!