Wireless Printing Instructions
Print from a mobile device
You can use your printer to print documents and photos directly from your mobile devices such as a
smartphone or tablet.
● First, connect your mobile device to the Library’s Wireless Internet
● iOS: Use the Print option from the Share menu. No additional setup is required since iOS AirPrint is preinstalled. For more information about AirPrint, see Print with AirPrint™ below.
● Android: Download and enable the HP Print Service Plugin (supported by most Android devices) from the Google Play Store
For help enabling mobile printing, visit the HP Mobile Printing website at www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
Print with AirPrint™
Printing using Apple’s AirPrint is supported for iOS 4.2 and Mac OS X 10.7 or later. Use AirPrint to print wirelessly to the printer from an iPad (iOS 4.2), Phone (3GS or later), or iPod touch (third generation or later) in the following mobile applications:
● Supported third-party applications, for example Evernote
* To use AirPrint, ensure your mobile device is connected to the Library’s Wireless Internet Connection