Public Computer Access During COVID-19
Beginning Monday, August 10, several branches of the Northeast Regional Library will begin offering public access computer use to patrons by appointment. Branches where this service will be available are Booneville, Burnsville, Corinth, Iuka and Ripley.
In order to continue to safeguard the safety of staff and patrons, the following computer rules will be in effect:
- Only one user will be allowed in the building at a time.
- Computer use is for educational, personal research and business purposes only. Gaming and watching videos will not be allowed at this time so that as many patrons as possible may be accommodated each day.
- Computer use will have a one-hour limit.
- Computer users will be directed to enter the computer use area from a designated entrance to avoid contact with staff providing curbside delivery, copying and faxing services.
- In accordance with the Governor’s state-wide mask mandate, all users will be required to wear facial coverings or masks in order to use a computer.
For more information about this service or to make a reservation for a computer, please contact your local branch.