Let’s not just tell people how libraries have changed; let’s show them.
Outside the Lines is a weeklong celebration demonstrating the creativity and innovation happening in libraries.
- Gets people thinking – and talking – about libraries in a different way.
- Showcases the library out in the community as well as in the library.
- Highlights how the library is relevant to people’s lives.
- Represents our local community.
- Is active versus passive – gets people engaged.
- Is extraordinary and unexpected.
- Most importantly, is fun!
What Can You Do?
During the week of Sept. 10-16, 2017, and beyond: